The World Hospital Congress is a unique opportunity to share your projects and best practice solutions with leaders of health service delivery organizations from around the world. The IHF Congress will take place from 10-12 October 2018 in Brisbane, Australia.
Submitting an abstract for either an oral or poster presentation gives you the chance to showcase your work to the international healthcare community and achieve global recognition.
The abstract submission date has been extended to 31st January 2018.
In addition to the experience and acknowledgement achieved through participation at the World Hospital Congress, successful abstract authors will be considered for publication in an internationally referenced journal and may be selected to present a webinar to the international community.
From Volume to Value - examples of relevant topics could include:
• Value-based care
• Patient-reported outcome and experience measures
• Achieving funding value
• Preparing for transformational change
From four walls to the neighbourhood – examples of relevant topics could include:
• Integrated healthcare (hospital and primary care) case studies
• Funding and structural support systems for integrated care
• Universal healthcare
• Developing partnerships and relationships between health providers
From information to intelligence – examples of relevant topics could include:
• Health technology and security
• Use of “big data” and artificial intelligence
• Personalised medicine
• Data-informed decision making
To submit an abstract, and to find out more about the Congress, please visit the IHF website