Call for Papers - #ISQua2018
Having your work featured at the annual ISQua conference is an unrivalled chance to have key decision makers in health and social care consider your work and for you to make important connections with your peers.
The theme for #ISQua2018 is ''Heads, Hearts and Hands: Weaving the Fabric of Quality and Safety" and from this, we've created 11 tracks topics that abstracts can be submitted under:
- External Evaluation
- Governance Leadership and Health Policy
- Data for Improvement
- Innovations and Improvement in Low-Middle-Income Countries
- Primary and Community Based Care
- The Future of Quality/The Next Frontier
- The Person
- Education Through Learning and Sharing
- Quality and Safety for the Vulnerable
- Patient Safety
- Traditional and Western Medicine
For more information on the tracks, and how to submit, please visit our website.
Closing date for submission is Monday, 12th February 2017